OTC innovations, products and dossiers
Diapharm has been providing pharmaceutical companies with a steady flow of new product ideas and innovations for the OTC market for almost 30 years. The focus lies on innovative product developments, as well as the brokerage of existing brand-name OTC products, companies and dossiers and interesting.
We provide new approaches for technologies and dosage forms, all the way through to new ideas in market and marketing positioning, while keeping an eye on feasibility from a regulatory perspective and opportunities for new regulatory pathways.
We develop OTC innovations for our clients
The following elements are an integral part of our services relating to the development of OTC innovations and OTC product ideas:
- Trend scouting and market surveillance
- Development of key differentiators
- Market screening and marketing authorisation research
- Specific suggestions for new product ideas
- Evaluation of potential Rx-to-OTC switches and line extensions
- Regulatory and technical feasibility assessments
- Project management through to the finished development of the OTC product innovation
We identify where the potential for new OTC products can be found. See our current OTC innovations here >>
OTC product market overview: DiapharmKlick
Along with our customised development services for product ideas, we offer DiapharmKlick, a regularly updated national (German/English) and international (in English) overview of OTC and consumer healthcare products just hitting the shelves in pharmacies, health-food stores and chemist’s shops. Many consumer healthcare companies use the market overview to help them spot trends and get the ball rolling on new product developments and line extensions. See what DiapharmKlick offers >>