Portfolio strategy for OTC and healthcare
Diapharm analyses existing product portfolios in the OTC and consumer healthcare market and provides qualified ideas for further development.
Our focus is not limited to medicinal products and medical devices, but also lies in food supplements, dietetic foods and speciality food products, or cosmetics.
Portfolio analysis: uncovering potential and ideas
The first stage of our consultancy work comprises portfolio analysis during which we uncover and identify areas with optimisation potential. Together with our clients, we generate and develop creative product ideas – for OTC medicines and other options – that are marketable from a regulatory perspective. If needed, we will also provide complete structure and process consulting and assist with strategy implementation. In doing so we identify the opportunities for companies and help strengthen these in the long term. Portfolio analysis in the OTC/CHC sector may include:
- Analysis of the entire portfolio
- Analysis of single products or markets
- Analysis of new markets and marketing channels
- New product ideas and developments for medicinal products and other options
We provide an efficient, high-quality and far-sighted portfolio analysis and uncover optimisation potential.
Portfolio strategy for optimisation and new products
Diapharm helps develop portfolio strategies that allow companies to position themselves optimally in the consumer healthcare and OTC markets. We play an active role in making companies’ workflows more transparent and efficient. The following elements make Diapharm’s portfolio strategies stand out:
- Independent portfolio analysis and evaluation
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Depiction of the optimisation potential
- Conception of product ideas that meet regulatory requirements
- Development of new products
- Establishment of control systems
- Ongoing support and responsible implementation on site as well
We develop the portfolio strategies of tomorrow – and lay the foundation for our clients’ long-term growth.