Portfolio strategy for cosmetics manufacturers
Diapharm analyses existing medical cosmetics and skincare portfolios and provides qualified ideas for their development.
We focus on cosmetics as well as food supplements, dietetic foods medicinal products and medical devices.
We uncover potential and develop ideas
The first stage of many projects consists of a portfolio analysis, during which we identify areas with optimisation potential. Together with our clients, we then develop creative product ideas that are marketable from a regulatory perspective. We identify the opportunities for companies and help strengthen them in the long term. Portfolio analysis can cover:
- The entire portfolio
- Single products or markets
- New markets and sales channels
- New product ideas and developments
We provide an efficient, high-quality and far-sighted analysis of portfolios in the pharmaceuticals/healthcare market and determine optimisation potential.
Portfolio strategy for new and improved products
Diapharm helps companies develop a portfolio strategy that allows them to position themselves optimally in the market for skincare products with added health benefits. We play an active role in helping make companies’ workflows more transparent and efficient. The following elements make Diapharm’s portfolio strategies stand out:
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Illustration of the optimisation potential
- Development of product ideas that meet regulatory requirements
- Development of new products
- Ongoing support and responsible implementation on site as well
We develop the portfolio strategies of tomorrow – laying the foundation for our clients’ long-term growth.